Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Daily activity #2 (version ing)

Monday,4th February 2019

My Daily activity 2


AssalamualaikumWrWb

Hy my friends well come back again to my blog, today I'm not present ,because I have obstacle that comes to me, but I still tell you what my friend did today. From the story that I heard, that day they made puff pastry with dough that we made two weeks ago.

They..... ( Doing) ?? According to our group, because I was not present in my Group, only two people that is in my Group, like usual they were making it carefully and hoping the result will be good, because our dough was saved in freezer, they waited the minute to get good dough ,after this they started to press this dough as like as what did we learn and read. They said they were doubt for making it. Because it was  the first time we made it even though they have read and watched  about how to make it.

After this they made its shapes, they cleaned work area and take a rest to pray for Muslim and continue after those, after praying while waiting a general cleaning time, shapes of the dough  puff pastry, they are baked around 30 minutes
After that they get together to see our supervisor, about our materials that we will do tomorrow, while our seniors from 4 semester who practice with them have done doing general cleaning in the main area of kitchen, their supervisor divided our work area and we started  to do general cleaning after praying.

     After praying they started to do general cleaning in the part of pastry, bakery and puff pastry is done too, next suddenly there was a bad new for them and they had to clean the main part of kitchen, whyy??  Because the area was clean turned to be dirty again because of them, the affect of it they had to clean again this area before taking a rest. Then online for praying Ang go home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video fainal PRK

 https://youtu.be/Zh7L-6G-Olw